zaterdag 25 september 2010

Omgaan met twijfelende klanten


Almost every vendor or consultant can hear his customers regularly say " I want to think about it . " The sale does not currently on. To make matters worse is of postponement often adjustment .

How to avoid on the sidelines ending up ?

Just keep printing?


It's me - when I still as green was as grass in sales - with the spoon . My former coaches and managers shouted in chorus : " give the customer Never a chance to party a night to sleep, because they see it from ! "


These people are right when you must turn to high pressure sales. For high-pressure salespeople , it is true now or never. Come and post . Once the seller has left , the customer comes to his senses . Whether the client is happy of that nag to be rid . still wants is seller re- meet. The customer such types no chance for a second attempt.


Simply submit

But I sold never at high pressure . I submitted just to my clients. When major decisions I asked very often himself , "What do you think of the idea of making a moment to think about ? "Most customers have found it a good idea. I made Of course, concrete commitments. And when I a week later came back they were often beaming . " We're gonna do ! " they shouted enthusiastically.



This is not a plea for ' soft ' sales. It is important that the seller overtakes that the client doubts.



Here are some tips.




Tip 1 . Determine what the customer is hesitating. Just ask : " What do you still doubt? " or " What do you doubt ? " Keep your mouth and wait quiet for a response.




Tip 2 . If the customer reflection wants , make a concrete follow-up appointment (place , date and time).




Tip 3 . If the customer is in many ambiguities shroud ? Ask the man / woman , whether the customer would want to proceed . It saves you time and hassle. Put your energy into customers who do you want to buy.




Source : Michel Hoetmer

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten